<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 8, 2009 11:12 PM


Denying you miss me ain't healthy .

My weekends at Aljunied was different than the other weekends . It was Aunt Sarah's birthday . And her birthday cake was delicious . Plus , imagine getting a white-gold ring with 7 diamonds for your birthday ? I'll be the happiest person - ever . But hoping for such ring like that , I might else well wait till someone proposes to me . Well , that is still a long way to go .

PS : Happy birthday , Aunt Liya !

I don't know why , but there is this feeling that Uncle Halim and Aunt Sarah were right . There isn't a need for me to miss him , at all because there is still much more to life . Furthermore , I was enjoying myself . But the only dudes I was missing was FTN and Fieee , my bestf. .

&Y'know , I'm slowly beginning to believe that ' time will heal ' . I will forgive whatever you did to me and I will forget everything did happen , as long as you fuck off . True ; Patience is virtue in terms of break ups . Please stop telling others that I broke up with you , cause you were the one who walked away from me knowing I haven't finish talking to you . Let you ego fly high , dude !

By the way , don't try to butter me up because I am immune to all the bullshits you've been telling me . Did I mention I no longer trust you ? You said you would change but I beg to differ . You said you are going to get the things I long for but yet again , I beg to differ . You said this and that , but nothing is happening .

Trust isn't an easy thing to gain . I will only believe it and trust you back again , if you prove it to me . As for now , your time is up . No point to prove it to me because it seems that you ain't taking the iniciative to hunt for me . You call this love ? I call this pathetic shit . I'll put my Cinderella wedding with you , aside . I'll get someone who is Prince Charming ( enough ) to be that gentlemen I have always wanted .

Note : I am enjoying my life , now . I love how my life is going back to the way it was before . &I thank God for answering my prayers . Like right now , I am dating around with dudes who doesn't lay a hand on a lady . They respect who I am and don't tend to change who I'm not .

From experience , sacrificing throughout my journey with you doesn't mean a thing to me because nothing I do , pleases you . &You take me for granted . Lets say that I only remember how I met you and forgotten the rest of it because it hurts knowing what you did to me . C'mon laa , I'm a lady who you don't appreciate . To hell with you .

I could story-tell everything but I'll save your face from embarrassment , though you have put shame to me . Look at how nice your ex-girlf. is , even though I've been tolerating your shits well enough , and yet , you ain't proud of me . I wonder what are you . Enough of you .

Anyways ... I'm pack for this week . Filled with dates and happy moments . &Don't get the wrong idea . Dating means , getting to know one another better . Dating doesn't involve intimacy . So , I ain't no cheap whore like that damn lolok who likes being the third party . Well , enjoi ! sex life with her though she is a pathetic noob . Cause boy , I got 'em dudes wanting me .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar