<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:10 PM


Do you have 'em hot dudes checking you out ?

I guess not even close to even look at you . Cause girl , you are one fugly slut that spoils the female reputation . Get a mirror and do something about that fuck up face of yours . I do really try my very best not to cry about your ugly-illness and I did because you are too ugly to cry for . Aww !

6 FTN Dudes rock my day . An awesome day for an awesome movie marathon . Though 'em dudes came late , we had the night filled with laughter . Papah likes my friends and he says that they are way better than my other friends . &I can't wait for more movie marathon to come . It will be like another slacking time , only that we are watching movies to kill time .

PS : I met up with Feruz for lunch before the movie marathon started . I ngidam Chicken Cullet and Teh O' Ice Limau . So , we did catch up with times and I miss him . Giggles after giggles . Running in the rain . Funny but fun . &He asked me on another date .

Alrights , I am jetlack and laxatives sucks .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar