<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 26, 2009 11:00 PM

Fly me to the moon .

Person A :
Though your words may hurt me , they surely didn't bring me down . &I am surprised because you prefer to listen to 'em fucker/s rather than finding it out by yourself . I am sure that the reporter/s has/have nothing better to do , cause it seems that they are really bothered with my life . I'm so sorry that your life ain't as fun as mine . And I am mostly sorry for your low yet ugly profile . Ouch !

Let me get things cleared for you , aight . You'll see pictures of me with different dudes . They are my dates . Like I mentioned earlier , I am dating around and enjoying myself . Moreover , the decision lies on me . As for now , I know who I want to be with and who I have feelings for .

I don't give a fuck if you say my dates are ugly , cause these dates of mine do not use my money . They pay for the date and pleases my heart . &What's your motive of saying they are ugly ? I am moving on and I do as I please . Oh , they do know that I am dating around : Not one dude , not two dude but more than you can ever count . Say I'm cheap or whatsoever cause unlike you , I can get dates and be happy with myself .

Person B :
Why don't you be matured about your feelings ? Try not to be childish and put words into other's mouth , especially when feelings are concerned . I rather hear it by myself . &If you are trying to cheer me up , thats not the way . Plus , it surprises me cause I thought I was only like your little sister ; Rather than someone who you want to be in a relationship with .

Indeed I'm upset about it . Lets just say that I'll treat you differently . &Don't count on it cause I will just have a guilt-trip when I'm with A. . I don't want to hurt his feelings and I have told him everything , though you said that everything will be our secret . Boys will be boys and most boys bullshits .

Person C :
I know you were busy with preparations for Hari Raya Haji and I appreciate you calling me . Though the day didn't turn out like how it was suppose to be , I still had fun talking to you . &I miss you . You made me smile when you confessed . Lets wait and see , what's gonna happen . God bless .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar