<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:06 PM


Going crazy , my heart is breaking .

If I could time travel , I would have stop myself from making a mistake . A mistake so huge that it is tearing me apart . I admit I am not strong enough to let it go and just fucking move on . But no matter what , I have my friends and FTN Dudes to help me .

PS : They are my all-time ' kelepek possies ' .

Though it is still tough for me , I will absolutely try my best . FTN Dudes gave the best advice . &They make sure that I'll ask this question to myself before I get into any relationship . Also , it takes at least 6 months for a dude to ' like you like you ' because those who rush into a relationships are just assholes . Lucky me , FTN Dudes made my night a funny night . &I'm having tummy cramps from laughing .

By the way , my eyes are fucked up swollen thanks to you . I guess it is your hobby to see me hurt since vengence and revenge flows in your blood . Fuck you ma'fucker . Anyways , I don't wanna to even try my best to think of you because if it is easy for me to accept you , it is easy for me to let you go . Plus , you got 'em two sluts by your side .

&Don't think I am superbly upset about it , because I am accpeting how my life goes . Moreover , I shouldn't regret much because I am way off better than them . I don't need to judge cause I know where I am ; You and 'em sluts are so out of my league . Yucks , gross . Disgusting .

And if you're gone ...


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar