<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 14, 2009 11:11 PM


Happy 9th month-sary .

I'm gonna put things in simple words . I don't know what is happening . I am lost . I can't explain it . Though I badly miss you , I really think everything is going at fast speed for me to adapt it .

Anyways , I met up with my cousins and his friends ; Zamir Zales , Huda , Farhan and Mad . Well , I don't know who is Farhan and Mad . We walked around Town before heading to Arab Street for sheesha . &I miss Zamir so much . PS : He was like the photographer for the day , cause he kept taking pictures after pictures . Plus , I feeling-feeling sekejap macam model . Hahah .

Zamir is a very mean cousin . He didn't wanna help me out . Hahah . You know I know . &2 dudes serving us are hella cute . My God . Nevermind , more sheesha-ing coming soon . Hee . I head back home around 11.30 pm plus , after I met up with 'em FTN/A.I. dudes and dudettes .

Sunday will be my off day , cause I am hell jetlack from the outings I had lately . But my dear Floops wanna meet me and also , my bestf. Fieee . How ? Penat dweh .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar