<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 27, 2009 11:39 PM

I feel very complicated .

Mood swings ? I doubt . Could it just be me or perhaps something else that is bothering me ? Man , this is killing me . Lets see what is on my mind . Currently , I am thinking about A. and beach's outing . I can't be paranoid over A. , can I ? Well , Rezwana Bestf. said I am thinking too much about A. , till I get myself agitated . I don't blame her cause I am fucking head over heels for him .

Am I someone so superior till its hard to ' click ' with me ? I don't like being portrayed as the queen or anything of a standard . It makes me feel insecure . Y'all think that I have 'em dudes in my hand , but it looks like they are playing the ' safe game ' . Life is all about being rejected and accepted . &Out of all 'em dudes , I can only pick one and I suppose they don't feel comfortable being rejected . I don't blame them . But shouldn't they know that if I accept their next date means I still wanna know them ? My god , being the ' ball ' is a tough play .

From my point of view , A. must really feel very insecure because I have been dating around . &Like what Aunt Liya said , I should make up my mind fast before its too late . Truth said , I already made up my mind and I know I want A. and only A. . I did mention to him that I was dating around because I'm finding for someone better than my ex . &I did find my prince charming , though I doubt he knows it is him I'm referring to .

I must say that this is the longest period of time I've been single , though I love dating around . But somehow , I get tired of doing so . I'll just continue dating A. till he pops out the question which he has been keeping quite about it , since he is very shy about it . &The weird thing that ponders me is , he wants to be with me but he is very shy about us dating . So much contradiction . But R.Bestf. said that the time will come for him to be comfortable with me , though I've been trying my best to make him comfortable around me .

Is patience even virtue ? Is patience worth it ? I don't really know because I've been patience before and it just backfire me . I want A. to prove it to me that patience is virtue and then , I shall believe it . Y'know , I can brag about A. all the way but someone or whoever might just get all fucked up about it ; Knowing that he is way-way better than them .

PS : My statistic says out of 10 , 9.9 people whom I know , likes him better than you . &They say he is way-way-way better than you in terms of looks , character-wise , attitude , age , career ... etc. . The first impression counts . Somehow , I like how this is going though I shouldn't put much hope in it . I'm always praying for the best and I wish that Allah grant my wishes . &I am going to fast a day if A. pops the question on the 14th of December . I can't wait and I hope it does come true since Fee Bestf. told me about it ( well , not the question but the status A. and I are having ) .

Since I poured out what has been bothering me , I kinda feel a lil' better . But the only way to cheer me up or to put a big-big smile on my face is for A. to text/call me , informing me that he wants to meet up with me . God , can You make this happen ? I'm down and only A. can paint my smile . Pretty please ?

xoxo .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar