<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:13 PM


' I love you . Always do . '

Sometimes , I am confused . It is like they say , ' you are a jantan kelepek ' because you sometimes want me and at other times , you push me away . Fickle minded ; I must say . &The worst thing is , you could tell me that you will forever be mine and that no matter what , nothing can tear us apart . So much for love , huh .

It seems to me that you prefer to bullshit rather than honesty and truth . Y'know , you are making your life complicated and contradicting . God made life easy for us to appreciate and understand . But it is us human that makes life hard . We tend to greed over anything and we tend to confuse ourself with what we want rather than what is best for us . All human beings will make a mistake by making life hard .

But y'know what ? I have my life back on track now . Though I may miss you , I won't even try to grief about it . Because thinking of you makes me hate you even more . Now , ain't that ironic ? Try to get the picture and inner meaning to it . You know I know .

No worries . I'll take care of your family . And I make sure that I give 'em the best love I have . Afterall , they are part of me ; My big family . They were the one who understand what I am going through and they were the one who were there when this shit happened . God bless 'em soul and protect 'em throughout their entire time . &I am always praying for them cause I love them .

It is the middle of November , and I can't wait for December . Moreover , I am pretty sure that you'll be the jerkass that I am usually having . It means that you will rub it in my face and ' try ' not to remember my birthday because you are happy celebrating with whoever your girlf. is . No worries : It ain't my loss at all . I'll make sure I enjoi ! my time celebrating . Making sure that I am the best bitch - ever ! You gotta admit that I am .

Well , enough said . I'm just too jetlack to be talking about it . I had a day , remember ? Ttyl .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar