<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:15 PM


I'll always play pretend .

What I saw just now , was beyond my imagination . I couldn't believe that you have the heart to retaliate your own mother , knowing that she is your mother who gave birth to you . I am pretty shocked and surprised to see what you've become . &It is like you ain't no human at all .

Though she isn't my mum , I treat her like one . I respect her and any decision she make . I listen to her advice and follow it , making sure I did no mistake nor regret anything I'll do . Never did I once do such act towards my parents . Don't make excuses like you're ' losing yourself ' , because that is all bullshits . If I can control my own anger and pull through all your fucking shit , why can't you ?

You ain't a gentlemen , nor are you a human . I thank God because if it wasn't for Nico , everyone will be your victim . &I know I'm the first to get the worse beating ever because you want to ' pay back ' . I don't mind as long as your mum isn't part of your victim . I can't bear to see it .

Well , I don't wanna talk about it . Let the past be . The only thing I'll do is to pray to God that He will always protect y'all . I love everyone like my very own family . &I wish I could meet y'all soon enough . I really do miss the big family .

PS : Don't mind ' Aidil Azhar ' in the picture . I like that picture but so happen his name is on it . &Aidil , smile ! I'll see you soon . Don't forget your prayers .

Movie marathon ?


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar