<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:34 PM


No dick . No cry .

What would you do if your sister and a close friend of yours plan to surprise you ? Well , my heart almost stop beating . I shall name my close friend , Dear . Y'see , Dear sneak up on me while Heikel and I were queueing up to withdraw some notes . He surprised me with a box filled with chocolates . &I am so enjoying it .

So , my day went on pretty sweet with Fried Mars Bars and Mee Hokkien for lunch . I am anorexic so , that pretty much sums up to how much I ate . Hahah . It was like as if I didn't touch my food at all .

PS : Paranormal Activity was such a bitch . I was the loudest in the theather cause I was the only dudette who screamed her lungs out . Damn that Katie . Well , I eventually cried at the end cause I was fucked up paranoid with the movie . Imagine having Heikel , Zamir and Dear laughing at me . Bloody hell .

We trained for sheesha . The place was pretty much run-down but we made it look fun with everything there . We did took a lot of pictures , and I have yet to save them . I won't be posting much pictures on my blog cause I don't want 'em haters to know how much fun and laughter I am having ever since I broke up . &I got some 'exciting' news for you , by the way . Don't be surprise .

Remember I told you that I will do whatever it is to get you back in my hands ? You did think that I was not on my words , right ? &You did think that I was coward enough not to be doing such things , right ? Well , think again . Yeah Baby ! You got 'em right . I did what I had to do . See ya' soon . Or maybe a few years ? Who knows . Hahah .

Now , how you like me being the bitch ? Enjoi !


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar