<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 16, 2009 11:26 PM



PS : I'm your bitch , baby !

Never ever try to bring down my self-esteem . I guarantee you that you'll regret every shit you did to me . Hell yeah , baby ! I am all about vengeance and revenge , just like you . How you like me now ? Well , I give you till the last day of your chalet to answer me . The earlier you answer , the lesser you'll suffer . Trust me .

I am capable of doing anything I want to do . But put in ya' mind about prison . What will it be like ; What are you going to eat ; When will you be released ; Who are your friends ; What are you going to do ... Etc. .

Well , I am just returning you the favour . I did mention that I'll do whatever it takes to make you be with me . I lay out my cards right . It is just up to you to pick 'em right . Do you have the balls to play my game ? Or are you just throwing your cards away ? Dude , I am your bitch !

Remember , time is ticking . Your life is in jeopardy .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar