<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 27, 2009 11:51 PM

Qouted : ' They feel like peasants and you're like the queen . '

Such analogy makes me insecure .
Though you already know that I'm yours .
Forget 'bout the other dates I told you about cause Boy , the only one I want is you .
Didn't you hear from my bestf. ?
I am head over heels for you .
8 digits to be dialed .
I miss you .

&Who said that Hari Raya Haji ( HRH ) means no duit raya ? All y'all know is to see the kambing sembelih-sembelih and get free daging . Hee . PS : HRH doesn't mean you need to wear baju kurung . It is only a one-day event . Oh , I actually ate though y'all think I'm just food-tasting 'em .

Lets bitch and camwhore while others envy .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar