<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:11 PM


Someone just wounded my heart .

I thought you would be the different than the others , since you like to exaggerate about it . But instead , you are worse than what I thought you were . Though we ain't together , you don't have to be all mean and harsh towards me . If I was like how I used to be back then , I wouldn't even give a damn about you or your birthday .

I bought you a birthday cake , even though I know you hate cakes . I couldn't get you anything you wanted because I don't have any money and you owe me my bank savings . I wrote you a birthday letter and it pains me to wish you because I thought we would still be together .

Y'know , you could have taken a bite but instead , you only took the letter and left the cake there . Are you even human ? I know it isn't much but doesn't the thought count ? I even called you to wish you . I had to sneak out and used the public phone to call you . Don't you realise that I'm proving enough to you ? Yet , you don't take this littlest thing to your head . You like major instead of minor . Pathetic .

Guess you were right . I got to move on no matter what because even if I said I miss you ( which I badly do ) , nothing will come to your sense . You'll just put me aside like how you did to your clothes . I'm surprised that I'm the only ex-girlf. whom you don't wanna hunt for .

But y'know , I'm happy for myself because this makes it easier for me to move on and continue with life . I do miss you and I do wish I could be on good terms with you . Well , that is hopes and dreams for me . I won't live in denial because I know where I stand .

I'm dating around and I'm finding for the best gentlemen . Like they say , may the best man win . I do have many upcoming dates planned and I am eager for it . I'll just paint a smile on my face if I miss you and if I'm crying because I don't have you by my side . Let God decide fate for me . He knows what is best for me . Amin .

PS : Happy 22nd birthday !


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar