<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:15 PM


4 straight fucking days , I'm lazing around because my god-damn fever is up and down . Not bad enough ? I've been puking whatever I am consuming . Bloody shit . &Because I couldn't consume anything , I've been heading to the toilet . Why ? The damn diarrhea won't stop . It won't stop because I have to eat something before I take my medicines . &Being me , I hate to swallow because I'll end up puking it out . This is so ridiculuous . My grandmother said : ' Tu la , nak jaga badan sangat kan . Ini la akibatnya . Kau tu dah kurus . Nak kurus apa lagi ? Nak jadi macam skeleton jalan-jalan ? Itu tak lawa . Kau macam gini cantik , lawa . ' . Now , she is nagging at me to take my pills and to take a shower though I seriously think there isn't a need for me since I'm scared of the cold water - Ever since she turned off the water heater . Ass . But no matter what , she is my grandmother who is a nurse .

&I think , I just wasted your time .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar