<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:54 PM

Birthday List :

01] I want a Princess Tiara .
- I'm always a princess , and every year , I have new tiaras .

02] I want dresses and more dresses .
- It's easy to slip on . &I'm a Small/UK5 . Furthermore , its pretty .

03] I want flip-flops .
- I rarely wear shoes since my feet hurts . Flops sized 5.5 are the best - afterall .

04] I want red/black/hot pink ( colours that are exclaims ) bikini .
- Bikini is sexy . &Having the proper colour turns 'em dudes on ; That is if you got the figure .

05] I want LG/Nokia/Samsung phone .
- Ever since KK threw , spoilt and damage my phone , I am phone-less . He told me he was going to get me phone , to replace what he had did to mine . Well , his words are always empty . Who am I to blame for someone who is not man of his words , right ?

06] I want to get my belly piercing , again .
- I blame KK for not letting me keep my piercing . &I figured he was insecure with 'em dudes checking me out when I was with him back then . I can't blame myself , either . He is a sure one dumb fuck to leave me for someone ain't eye-gooling . Aww !

07] I want a new hair-do .
- Every year , I'll do something to my hair . Though this year , Heikel and I have planned to do the exact same hair-do , together with Valeska . We're going to do Danika's hair-do ; Since she did it already . Mamah's 4 babyg./s have the same cut . Aren't we adorable ?!

08] I want V.Secret's merchandise .
- Be it body mist or perfume ; Bags or clothes ; Lingerie or bikini . Anything goes when V.S. is on it . But remember , either pink or red .

09] I want Barbie/Bratz/Baby Alive dolls .
- I love dolls . I used to collect them , but because of age matter , I had to stop . Sometimes , I go to Toy'r'us just to see the latest dolls . &I have some in mind . If I don't get them , I'll ask Papah/Daddy to get them for me . PS : The Baby Alive is the most I adore .

10] I want my prince charming .
- I am always single on my birthday . I don't see a point for me to be disappointed or sad about it because being single on my birthday ( or other day ) is to my advantage . &Prince charming doesn't mean that he has to be my boyf. . Perhaps I'll treat him like one , but he won't be mine . Time will tell who'll be mine , and I'm all about patience cause Boy , I'm lovin' it !

Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar