<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 8, 2009 11:23 PM


Don't you just wish I was still your girlf. ?

Three words to summarise my day : Fan . Tas . Tic .
No matter how lendu my asshole bestf. , F. , is , I still love him and he makes me laugh all day long . &I'm sorry cause I'm always busy on the phone ; Text messages and phone calls . Abang Floops tadi go shopping-shopping , keluar-masuk kedai Uniqlo and Topman uh . Birthday present don't forget . Nanti you wait you . You see what I'll do to you .

Anyways , I love late night phone call/s .

I know I'm suppose to head to bed , right now but I can't bring myself to sleep cause I'm missing him and him . Truth is , I miss many many dudes . &I got a beach-date with K. Bestf. and his peeps . It's time for another bitchy beach session . I like !

Ttyl , someone just called and its an important gossip session with my bestf. , I. .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar