<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 25, 2009 7:20 PM


'Em boys holla : ' Damn chick , thank ya' mama ! ' .

4 hours and 40 minutes till my Sexy 17th . I've been doing my own countdown , and jumping up and down in the house cause I can't wait . Damn birthday princess got her tiara . Plus , her crown . I spell ' royal ' .

Anyone wanna beat 4 parties in a day ? Now , tell me if I need you to make my life awesome . Hell no , baby ! As easy as I pick you , as easy as it is for me to throw you . Oh well , I can see ya' jealous . Got 'em eyes pierced through my body .

Party 1 : Sentosa with Bishan Dudes , Bestf./s and friends . &I miss K. Bestf. the most . He got this planning , and I'm enjoi-ing . If I'm the main , everything goes . I love him .
Party 2 : House party with C. , cause he is gonna kidnap me . He is going to make sure my ass is there . &C. , no one can kiss you until I do . Okay ? Luvya !
Party 3 : FTN with FTN Dudes . It will be around 11 pm . I know I'm going to get it from them .
Party 4 : Famalia got a surprise waiting for me . And I can't wait .

But hey , my celebration doesn't stop there . As for today , I got some-something up and I wonder what it is . Fi. Bestf. called and asked me out later . Sunday , Ed. is bringing me out to celebrate my birthday cause he will be on duty on Sexy 17th . &Now , I'm heading to FTN .

Jealousy is in the air .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar