<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:05 PM


I can dance on ya' .

Sexy 17th Birthday is this weekend . OMG . I'm part excited because I'll be legal , next year . And I'm part sad because I'm getting older . Fuck . Age isn't something I can deal with . I can't imagine myself being old , having kids with DDD . Aimami .

&I'm having a family dinner tomorrow to celebrate my birthday . It's an advance because I'll be out on my birthday and I have something on the 25th . But before I head for my dinner , I'll be meeting K. Bestf. to pierce my belly . Yes baby yes , I'll be even sexier than D. though he claim he is . Hehe . That's for Wednesday . And M. and W. will be booking out tomorrow . H. will be booking in on Monday . M. will be meeting me on Thursday and W. wants to get me my bikini . Hee , :D !

PS : I miss 'em dudes . C. is busy planning for his party . &I'm so sorry that I can't go . W. and M. have their 32-KM march . Fl. Bestf. is busy with soccer training . K. Bestf. is busy with his sleep because of his night life . S. is always having meeting here and there . As. is always tired from camp . Ad.'s prepaid is low and has been worrying about something-something . E. is at Tekong and I can only meet him on the weekends . A. Bestf. is recovering . Ar. is at Johor . Az. is always busy with despatch . Hee . Fi. Bestf. is sick because he is always busy with work . I. Bestf. is also busy with work , since he just started working . Z. is forever shy . &I have noticed that I miss a lot of people and there is more to it .

I wanna give hugs and kisses . I want to receive presents . I want to be in all pictures . But the most important thing is , I wanna enjoi !

xoxo .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar