<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 19, 2009 2:33 PM

I got the fucking flu !
&I'm in no mood to party .

What a day . What a day .

PS : 1 more week to My Sexy 17th Birthday .
PSS : I think I'm going to re-do my birthday plans . But I don't know what . 17 is such a bitch , and I just wanna enjoi ! Being sick ain't sexy at all . Body oh body , please recover soon . I wanna wear my pretty dress and be a special princess on that very special day .
PSSS : Birthday presents and birthday presents !

Ohlala .

Person A :
Let me just type what I think of you . First : You're a fucking trendy wanker . Somedays , you want to be this while some other days , you wanna be that . You're like stuck in between . Don't know where to go . &If this people dislike you , you can go to the other . Second : You let your ego fly high , knowing everyone hates you . Oh wait , you think they like you cause they want to be with you . Think again , bitch . They are just making use of you . Y'know what is ' bahan ketawa ' ? Well , you're that . Third : You love making plenty of plans on the same day . &If one plan backfires , you turn to the other . If none backfires , you meet everyone for a short-period of time . You yourself ditch your friends just to be with me because you know I know . Dudette , mirror yourself . You're just not compatible nor are you even in the league . You're just another young world who is just confused with herself . &Sometimes , you love to backout last minute if someone ( you like the most ) ask you out . But you don't inform the other party . It is called , ' kaki paitau ' . I have had enough with your stupid shits because I don't need you . I have other friends . &If I get back to where I was , alone , I can do without you . Who said you helped me ? You didn't and you won't . I pick myself up and I am always holding my head high . You love to get tips/gossips from me because when you are with your friends , you try to be like me . Girl , wake up and realise that you ain't that material . I'm like Barbie , and you're like Jessica ( the pasar malam ' Barbie ' ) . &I am never like you . I pay up my debts and I help those in need . For example , you . You barely hold money . Whenever we go out , I help you pay this and that . Why ? Because you're related . I pity people like you and especially you ! And I detest such people . C'mon la , you're old enough to know what you're doing .

Stupid Saturday .

Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar