<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 5, 2009 11:58 PM


If I'm with you , what will I get ?

To my surprise , I didn't you know you were quite well known for your ridiculous ' world peace ' . I've been hearing rumours about you and Boy , your reputation/image is a total wreck . I pity you from the bottom of my heart , though I'm just wasting my time on you . Well , it's the thoughts that count .

Meanwhile , I'm shagged . But no matter how tired I am , I have to meet my asshole bestf. for breakfast because I love him . PS : A. beats everyone cause I'm just head over heels for him .

I'll play my cards first before I head to bed . I'm hoping to see you soon , cause I'm missing you . Everything reminds me of you . Though I badly want you , I'd figured patience is virtue . I'll wait for your soft yet delicious kisses on my lips .

PS : Happy 9th Birthday , Ayu !


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar