<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 20, 2009 11:26 PM


Kisses from dates .

Do I get any credit for staying home the whole entire day ? No , because I miss Uncle Sharil's wedding . Mio was there and Nyai told me he was looking for me . Shit . All the cousins were there and I wasn't . Why ? Because I was so sleepy and tired from my knock-out pills that I prioritise myself rather than my family . Bloody shit . I know , I know ; My bad . Oh wells , I can always call my aunt to get through him because somehow , I lost all contacts .

&Speaking of contacts , I need a phone . Someone fucktard told me that he'll get me a phone because he ruined mine after my ex texted me saying he miss me . This fucktard got pissed and threw my phone , causing it to shatter into pieces . All because my ex misses me . He didn't want to hear my side of the story , because he said ' he knew all of it ' . How he knew ? He isn't human ; He has spirits with him . He is extra-ordinary , in his fucking own world . He made lies to make himself feel special because he knows that his life is pathetic enough . Lets just say that he is an insult to the human society , especially the male gender .

Anyways , the fucktard made a promise but I knew he isn't a man of his words . He says stuffs to make you feel better . I must say he is a pro. and it is a classic to be hearing such things over and over again . Man , I am so through his bullshits .

Up till now , the phone he promised never did appear in my hands . And so was my VS and money and other stuffs he owes me . Oh wells , let him screw himself to hell . I am sure to buy first class tickets . &Because of what happened , Papah said I had to wait for a phone . Its like , ' so , do you get why you shouldn't let any fucktard see your phone ? ' - kinda thing . I may deserve it or maybe not . &To show my appreciation to fucktard , I am going to send a letter to him . Oh , a letter that will make him go ' ohlala ' . Y'know , my way of saying , ' hey dude , thanks for everything though you ruined it for me . ' - kinda thing . Remember , I'm doing a good deed .

I have plenty to say , but y'know , the phone will still not appear in front of me . &Does anyone have any spare phone for me to borrow ? Till Papah get me my brand new phone that I have been hinting it to him . Pretty please ? With cherry and sprinkles on it ? Hehe .

&I miss 'em dudes . Bishan Dudes ; FTN Dudes ; Bestf. Dudes ; Dudes .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar