<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 26, 2009 12:01 AM


Let the cat out of the bag .

I must say my Sexy 17 was worth all ' sex-cited ' . Though there was a lil' twist in it , I did luvit ! I love everything that happened today ( excluding the fucktard's incident ) . &I'll be honest : C. got me thinking 'bout him and I miss him . But I don't have to worry because I'm meeting him on Monday . Yay me !

Guess who I saw at town when I wanted to meet C. ? I saw As. and he seems different . Oh wells , 'em others are way better . Like Mama said : ' Let 'em dudes chase after you . Cause if you mean something to them , they will do all means to prove it . ' . Also , I don't need anyone to ' correct ' the way I lead my life . If he/she is badly bothered with my life , I really pity you . Frankly speaking , get a life because I know for sure that I am enjoi-ing life .

PS : I'll do the pictures , tomorrow .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar