<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:25 PM


The picture is sexy without you , I swear .

2009 .
A very bad year for me . Too much drama over such period of time . &I must admit that I didn't enjoi 2009 because a fucktard of mine , named KK , had to control my life . He thinks that I have too much freedom given . Oh wells , he think he is my father because he loves hitting me . You name it and I've experienced before . He told me that if he didn't hit me , it means he doesn't love me . Much of a joke , right ? Frankly speaking , he is a world of his own . In his mind , he thinks everyone wanna be like him and adores him like our own King Of Pop ( K.O.P. ) . Even the joker of all joker is ashamed . What a joke he is .

It was also a very bad year for me because I had turned my back against my family . Though I am known for being pampered and loved by my family and wouldn't do such a thing , I eventually did . I am too innocent of doing such things but he taught me . I admit I was stupid enough to follow his words . But hey , I have learnt my lesson and everyone is proud of me . Trust me , at his age , he isn't matured nor wise enough to think . He is still trapped in his world thinking that everyone bows down to him .

Part of me , pity him so much . &Mind you , I don't take any pity from anyone . I pity him because I made his life miserable . Well , everyone knows what had happened and if you heard it from him , he lied . I know him very well because I did my own investigation . Yes , I contacted with some people to get the truth cleared . And seriously speaking , he lied a hell lot . He is a fucking fake fucktard . Opps , my bad !

Never ever judge me .

Oh wells , I have many things to get done for countdown . But I did enjoi making KK's life fucked up . Especially when he retaliate with his own mother . Such a pity for you , boy . Lucifer would be damn ashamed of you though he is a devil of his own . Tsk ! But no worries , I will buy a first class ticket for you to travel to hell . It will be my treat because deep down , I love you . LMFAO ! If you think I am still all over you , get this in your tiny mind ; I am so over you ! I am very much embarrassed that you are my ex-boyf. .

xoxo .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar