<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 11:28 PM


Quoted : ' All thanks to 'em Banglas . ' .

I rather spend my entire day with 'em Bishan Dudes , rather than with KK and his possies . They are so much happening . &I'm missing K. Bestf. , already . 'Em dudes painted a big smile on my face . &I broke my virgin of bathing in the male's toilet . At least these 'em dudes gave me the privacy . I thank K. Bestf. for asking me out with Bishan Dudes .

C. met me after my Sentosa outing . I found out that this lil' small boy of mine also ' beratkan pantat ' . Hee . C. didn't head for work , and slept through the whole day . &C. , you wait you . PS : Don't be like KK cause he disgust me . Furthermore , it seems like he is deprive of childhood . Small boy like you should have lipstick marks .

&Recently , I have noticed that Papah is always paranoid . A lil' thing you do wrong , he'll blast . Though I pity him , cause he is growing old and that one day , his kids will have their own life , he still needs to know that I'm growing up and need that freedom he usually gives me . I figured that he cannot let go the fact that his princess is growing up so fast . Well , I understand how parents can be . But frankly speaking , its fuck up irritating .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar