<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 3, 2009 11:29 PM


Quoted : ' Yes , Princess ? '

I'll lick ya' when there's whipped cream all over ya' body .
Will it be as sweet as the candy in my mouth ?
Or will it be even sweeter ?
Does taking a candy from a stranger beats all thrill ?
I'm curious .
Give me my birthday sex .
&Lets just fly over to the moon .

xoxo

PS : New Moon with Koda , SockM. , Heikel and Arif was alright . I had fun though time was cutting us short . &Someone promised that he'll watch it with me , since he is the so-called the main character . Hahah , LMFAO !

Anyways , I remove all my extentions ( with the help of Floops ) and did all my tangles ( with Ian's and Valeska's help ) . My hair is free . Woohoo ! I'm doing my hair and talking to C. . Multi-task . &My neck hurts . Heyheyhey , babuji hey ! TTYL .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar