<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 7, 2009 11:00 PM


Slither up and understand my body language .

I've made up my mind . I'll have 2 parties ; Wave House and House Party . I'll be celebrating with 'em FTN Dudes , Pondok Dudes , Bestf./s and friends over at Wave House . &Once its late , I'll meet C. for House Party . Everything settled . PS : Bring drinks . And I'm having Oreo Cheesecake ! Hehe .

For those who are yet to tell me ya' names , please do so . I have a guest list to fill up .

To Person A :
You don't have to be a big fuck towards me cause your acting sucks . Try bucking up ya' attitude and lose 'em bullshits . While at it , try to freshen up yourself by shaving and cleaning 'em smelly parts of yours . When you have 'em bucks , ( oh , wait , you do have 'em bucks only that you wanna keep it so that you don't have to pay me back ) , buy Vagisil and a shaver . Also , try to enroll yourself for acting classes and bike/car license . God damn it . Your life is categorised under Total Loser . What a pity . &I thought I had someone cool in my life , but that thought really beg to differ . Rumours 'bout you has made me hating you . Even the thought of you disgust me . Dude , you're one hella of dude that ain't right in the head . Lets put it in simple words : You're a disgrace to the human population . To be precised : The male gender . You do put a shame to 'em gender . Such pity . &I thank everyone who has helped me to get over you , cause you're just a waste of time . Y'know , you don't have to tell me that you got plans on that day . All I needed was a ' yes ' or a ' no ' . Like they say , ' takmo banyak bunyi uh ' . Guess what ? My life rocks harder than yours cause I'm enjoi-ing all the company . Unlike you , limited . Hahah . My life ain't over though I'm without you , cause if I can take you easily , I can let you go that fast . Also , I can move on and be with someone else as easy as how I got you in my hands . At your age , I'm surprise you ain't smart enough . Though it isn't my forte to be messing or fooling around with feelings , it is just a game I love to play with someone who thinks they're some fuckers . Well , trust me , the next boyf. I have , I'll take good care of them and prove to them that you're a dumb fuck to leave me . Don't blame me for being a bitchy princess . Yes , I adore myself and so does 'em peeps . PS : I tried being nice to you , but you seem to let your ego fly high . Why hurt yourself knowing you are already shitty enough ? Be humble like a camel . Alright , I wish to fuck you all day long but I got a life to continue . &Be thankful that someone is paying up your debt ! Ttyl .

PS : Happy Sweet 16th Birthday , Sonya !


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar