<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 21, 2009 11:50 PM


This is for sure to be one long post .

Less than a week , I am celebrating my Sexy 17th Birthday . And every year , I have parties . Though this year , I haven't much plan about it because I have been busy planning for my Extravagant 18th Birthday . Yes , my birthday party will sure be a wreck if I don't do something about it . &Never in my life have I been in such ' messy ' situation . I'm always being perfect in whatever I do cause perfection is my forte . Damn it , I can't believe that I am up to plan-less about my birthday . I won't be 17 years old if I don't have a proper birthday party . I am a spoilt brat and I don't care .

My party was suppose to be at Wave House but because of the number of people , I doubt I can even have it there . Oh wells , its best if I save this year's party money for next year . Like I told K. Bestf. and the rest ( whom I have forgotten who , because I've been talking to many people about it since I'm very paranoid ) , I'll have my party at Siloso beach whereby everyone is free to do whatever .

&As for drinks , I don't know about it because I am still recovering . I don't wanna go back to the hospital on my birthday . But if ya' wanna drink , then be my guest . Bring as many bottles as you please and drink wisely cause I don't want any choas there . I may drink a lil' cause it is my birthday , afterall but I will limit myself .

I have to get things cleared before I turn 17 because if not , I won't be a happy princess and I am sure no one likes to see me get all fuck up on my birthday . Trust me , my family almost gave up when I was in such situation because it was tough and hard to cool me down . One , I have to get my belly pierced before my birthday and if I don't , KK will be badly blame . Papah , too , will get the blame but not as bad as KK . So , take KK's number and screw him if I am not happy . Two , I wanna get a black bikini since W. said black would be nice . If I don't get a black bikini , I won't be please about it and I told W. that I won't be swimming with him to the other island . Three , I have to get a birthday dress because the birthday princess always wear a new dress on her big day . &If I am not in a new dress , I blame Papah for it .

Papah should know my preparations for my birthday or I'll just want another day for another birthday celebration to make it up for the suck-ish one I had . Its called a fair game . &Apart from it , I hate people who are invited who keeps wanting free stuffs because they can't afford it . Hello dude , though you are my cousin , you should really get a life . I don't care if ya' older than me or younger cause right now , it is my birthday and your job is to please me ; Make me happy and smile .

One more thing , I gotta get a cammy-wammy before my birthday because if I don't , how am I suppose to remember my Sexy 17th Birthday ? Pictures are taken for a reason . &Somehow , my cammy had to be shitty before my birthday . This is ridiculous . Oh wells , I hope Papah gets a new cammy or I'll just be paranoid - Again .

Let's just say that being 17 isn't something I am looking forward , too .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar