<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 4, 2009 11:46 PM

Though it isn't right , I don't want it to stop .

2 souls of different gender .
Being left in a room filled with sexual feelings .
Eyes searching the other ,
Making a silent agreement .
Slowly , these two bodies are one .
Tounges being tangled .
Warmth from one another feels so soothing .
Erotic yet thrilling .
Another remedy for boredom .

xoxo

I must say that this is hard on me . I see him looking at me in the eye ; I see him looking at me whenever I'm not looking ; I see him smile when I look at him . Is his body language telling me something ? Or is it just me ? I admit that I do like him . But it takes two hands to clap . So , what should I do ?

Furthermore , he seems superbly shy around me . &I can see that he tries his best not to show it to me . Please forget whatever you have heard and just remember that I like you . You don't have to do anything more to make me like you . You're a dreamer that I want . I've long for you .

Good night .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar