To somebody :
Part of me says that I have had enough with you , while the other half tells me that you're just a lil' paranoid over your kids growing up . I can't believe that you still lack of that faith and confidence that your kids , especially me , knows what they're doing . What a parent . &I am utterly disappointed in you for not letting me have what I talked to you about . You said that the time will come . But I beg to differ because the only time will come when I am old . Note : Old old , not old young . I hate you , Ass !
&W. met me at my place . It was another time spend with laughter and inside jokes . From any pathetic things we see , to words spoken by me . ' B , cacat ! ' , 2 hours at the stairs . Penat y'know , asyik ketawa-ketawa . W. is the joker of all joker . PS : He came down to meet me because he wanted the meaning for a word I used that isn't in a dictionary . Now , pity W. cause he is like a small kid . Hahah .
xoxo .
