<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:57 PM


W. corrected me when I said ' much love ' , to ' with love ' .

' Itu potong-potong kambing ... ' , I said . He replied , ' Apa potong-potong ? Salah . Sembelih , bukan potong . ' .
My date with W. was filled with laughters . Any conversation can turn out to be out little inside joke . My cheeks were aching cause I was laughing non-stop . Apart from that , my chest did hurt that I took pills to ease 'em up . Yes , I brought all my pills to play safe . Who knows what will happen to me when no one is with me .

I know I have not recover fully yet , but I was dread bored staying home for 5 days . Moreover , I didn't overdo myself . I did eat because I had to , since I had to take my pills . &W. made fun of me ; He said that it was drugs . Ass . Nevermind , you wait you . When Saturday comes , you see you . Hee .

&Remember , always pity 'em small kids .

-.- , Good night .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar