<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 28, 2009 11:44 PM


You're a dumb fuck to leave me .

Happy 18th Birthday , Aizan . Happy 22nd Birthday , Clinton . Happy 43rd Birthday , Mama .
&It is still my birthday !

Please get this in your fucking head . I don't give a damn to what you have got to say about my life . If the way I lead my life bothers you , then just jolly well fuck off . Like seriously , if I am always in your god damn head , I thank you for always thinking about me . But do you think I actually give a shit about it ? Hell no . &If you wanna tell me that I am doing it all wrong , think again . I know what I am doing and I know what I am up to . I don't need someone who is younger/older than me to tell me a god damn fact . One question : Who are you to me ? You ain't anyone in my life . You're just someone who bothers much about other's life because your life is fucking wasted . I got eyes pierced through my back and I enjoi it . Oh , keep talking 'bout me to your friends cause it will only make me someone in your life . Do bear in mind that you'll get 'em dosa and , all rumours will be proven . Try me . Do whatever it is that you want . Because y'know what , young world ? I am capable of doing anything . Didn't ya' parents tell you not to ever judge a book by its cover ? I'm an example of what ya' parents are saying . &The worse was that you got so pissed/annoyed over the pictures I posted on my blog/fbook . Like I say , it doesn't even concern you . Unless I put your picture up and write a nasty caption . Now , did I even do such thing ? Hell no . Even if I did , it doesn't even concern you . Yeah , I know that I'm the worst bitch . But do you think I even give a damn about it ? Think again , lil' world . I very much enjoi my life cause life back then with that damn fucktard was pure control rather than happiness . &All you hear from him are just bullshits .

My dear , stop fooling others . You're pretty much fooled by me and hell yeah , I am having a good laugh at it . I know you're jealous over my awesome life , and I'll continue with my best effort to make you jealous . Aren't I good at it ? I know I am and you're just fucked up to admit it . PS : You don't know me that well and don't say you know me , cause when I was with you , I do pretends . Well , I was very much fake with you . Hahah . Now , you know me . &Why did I ever had the heart to do so ? It is because you lied . Your whole life is filled with lies . I got tired of believing you , so I stopped loving you . Want me to pop the bubble for you ? I started dating a week before we broke up and even after your bestf. broke up with that whore , because I knew you had something on with that damn whore . Don't blame me . You started the damn thing and I'm nice enough to help you continue . I fake my tears , I fake my life with you . Oh God , am I so mean ? Let me answer that ; I am your bitchy princess ! Well , I hope you enjoi-ed some parts of the truth . Luvya .

Good night .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar