You're only thing I hate that revolves around me .
Dear Papah and friends of his .
If you are reading this , please take note that I want to celebrate my Sexy 17th Birthday at Wave House . I don't need you to book the whole place , but only a table will do . Being older is not something I enjoi , but its a memory to keep . Pretty please ? I promise you that I will study hard , next year and get 'em cert. plus diploma . I promise . A table with extra cash will do . Hee . I love you !
&I'm making a stand . I am going to stay home for the whole of this week except for Wednesday ( I think , because I'll be going to Sentosa with Khai Bestf. and his friends ) . Furthermore , my ex-boyf. , Taufiq has yet to pay me back my money . &This goes to you , my darling ex-boyf. ! Please pay up .
PS : Less than 3 weeks . I want presents !
