<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 9, 2010 10:01 PM


Are you the one ?

Aku betul-betul ngak ngerti . Soalan demi soalan asyik bermain di dalam otak fikiranku . Namun , aku ngak mempunyai sebarang jawapan untuknya . Setahu aku , aku mahu seseorang yang boleh menghibur hatiku yang cukup terluka . Aku ngak mahu mempercepatin apa-apa pun krana masa menuntutkan . Setiap hari , aku berdoa dengan Tuhan agar aku tahu siapa yang cocok denganku . Aku akan bersabar menunggunya .

Oh wells . Today is so not my day cause I am guessing that I was in the midst of a mood swings . I got pissed and irritated so easily that I almost wanted to cry . Fuck . I have no idea why , but yes , I do feel like crying . Perhaps I'm putting too much pressure on myself .

I got so much going on , right now . Too much to think about . 2010 is starting a lil' rough for me , but I am hoping that it will get sexy - soon . I'll take my knock-out pills to let my mind rest , cause lately , I've been sleeping pretty late and waking up every hour . Mind not at ease .

Mamah , can you please come back to Singapore ? I need you by my side . I need you to tell me what to do ; Advise me . I need your hugs . I just wanna cry on your shoulders till I fall asleep . Mamah , I really need you . Please stay in Singapore and not move back to Perth . Ask Daddy to move here . I need you and the family . Please . A mother-figure would do best , rather than I depend on myself .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar