<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:18 PM


Bad boys are thrilling .

Who had the best banana split for dinner ? I did , even though I wasn't allowed to have dessert before dinner . &A. said , ' lauk sedap-sedap , tak nak makan ' , when I told him what was for dinner . I know he is hungry , very hungry , tired and waiting for a cab .

Lately , I've been thinking . A lil' much of soul-searching , I suppose . I've been asking myself questions here and there because I'm just afraid . Sometimes in life , we are afraid of doing something which we are new to it . We are because we don't know what will happen - Be it the good or the bad . &If we are lucky enough , it might be for the good and the bad . I question myself as I take every step . It sounds ridiculous but I'm just being precaution . You might never know that history may or may not repeat itself .

But the 2 most important question you should ever ask yourself is ' is this what I want ? ' and ' is this the best for me ? ' . Remember , knowing what is best for you is better than wanting it . Complicated much . &Sometimes , I am stuck in between those 2 questions .

Like , right now , I am asking myself if I would regret the decision I made . One thing for sure is , I don't wanna disappoint Papah and Mamah because throughout my life , I've been making them proud . When I see them smile and tears of happiness roll down their cheek , I feel as if I did a good deed . &I did once make Papah disappointed but that wasn't because of education . I feel bad because I never did turn my back against him , before . Hence , I am going to work my ass off and put that smile back on his face .

I'll be attending ITE West . Guess .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar