<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 2, 2010 11:35 PM


2nd day of 2010 .

First : I went to the zoo in the morning with my friends in Pulau Tekong . Supposedly , I was suppose to meet Ad. . I couldn't text him cause there wasn't any network coverage on my phone . PS : I dislike people who are fucking desperate to get to know a girl . I am not surprise as to why no girls wanna get to know you . One , you are desperate . Two , why don't you get yourself a mirror . Fucked up irritating .

Second : I met my sister at Clarke Quay for a meeting . &Be prepared for upcoming events . Those who wants to be the first to know , holla at me . I had Chippys for dinner .

Third : I headed to Bugis with my sister , Rina ( my sister's friend ) , W. and brothers . We sheesha-ed and W. broke B.'s virgin of sheesha-ing . &W. has many bruises on him . All thanks to me ! Hehe . Anyways , W. has to head back to camp tomorrow . I took many pictures .

xoxo .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar