We run , give one another a big hug with a sweet kiss to end it .
I'd fuck 2009 and 2010 will get sexy for me . A night filled with drinks and plenty of drinks ; Beers and liquors . &Boy , my all time favourite was there . Chivas got me high and wasted . Music got 'em dudes busting up their moves . I must say , it was one of a night . Wild yet wicked . PS : Did anyone get wasted ?
By the way , I reached home at 10.10 am and nothing happened to me . Guess this is a sexy start for 2010 . I'll keep crossing my lil' fingers hoping that 2010 gets sexy with me . I luvit ! PS : I am a year older though I just turned 17 years old a few days back .
