<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 11, 2010 8:50 PM


I MERAJOK Y'KNOW YOU !

I feel like punching everyone in their faces . I wanna make sure there is blood all over them . I feel like burning everyone who annoys or/and irritates me . I hope they burn to hell . I feel like stabbing anyone who pisses me off , straight in their heart . I like to see the blood ooze out . I feel like going up to everyone and poke their eyes out . I wanna hear them scream in pain . I feel like ripping everyone's hair . I hope they realise that their hair will grow . I feel like slicing everyone at their torso . I wanna make sure that they are real human .

I feel like screaming my lungs out !


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar