<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 15, 2010 11:55 PM


I play no game .

My conversation with the whole family :
' If I pass my car license , I wanna drive a Rolls Royce - Though I know it is impossible to get a Rolls Royce as my first car . Hence , I might probably drive a Mercedes or even a BMW or a Ferrari or a Jaguar . But the car has to be in candy red . I want my car to be sexy . As time pass by , I wanna get the interior done . Classy . Papah will be seating beside me because I'm the driver and I don't want anyone else to drive my car . Nyai will be at the back with Valeska . Heikel , Ian and Bibik can be in the trunk . &This will save transport'e money . I will drive Heikel , Ian and Valeska to school . If we are going out , I'll drive but Martika has to take the bus and train . '

Now , don't you think I'm a darling ?


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar