<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 7, 2010 11:47 PM


I'm a good student .

PS : I hope this won't be a long yet draggy post .

Can I just say that I am in between situations ? Not one or two , but three and more . If it is only one , I can deal with it easily and I'll be happy because I don't have to stress myself about it . However , having more means I can pick the best but feelings are concerned . &Hurting someone isn't something I enjoi doing ( unless he is an asshole like KK ) . I must say that I do like them though time will tell .

I wished I could use their initials but I won't , cause I don't want them to know . Let's just say , I like to play games and I don't make the first move . I got all the time I need , mind you . Love cultivates and never dominate . It takes time knowing someone and it takes time for someone to have the courage . Remember , if you are worth it , he will do anything just for you - even if it takes months . Take your time . There is still a long way to go . Trust me . The world isn't gonna end and there is more than meets the eyes .

Being in a dilemma isn't something I wished for , or even want to be in . But all this is fate and all I can do is to deal with it , maturely . I am a girl who pick friends , and yes , I am choosy . If I can't accept you as my friend , be my guest not to accept me , either . I don't mind . But if you are willing to be my friend , try and wait all you want . Perhaps , maybe , one day , you'll be my friend .

I'm always praying to Allah S.A.W. that I'm always doing what is best for me , rather than what I want . &I do know that He is always by my side , making sure that I don't make a mistake . Even if I do , God only wants me to learn from it and not do it again . Small things like this can change someone to be a better or even a worse person . It depends on one's individuality . And you can never force someone to change . Believe in yourself rather than listening to someone else . It is yourself you're dealing with .

2010 is a new year for me ; A new start to begin . If 2010 is going to be like 2009 , I'd rather fuck my life . But I , myself , control how I wanna lead my life . &I know , deep down , I just wanna be the girl that I was before - Papah's lil' princess : Not Bella in a vampire fantasy . Everything in 2009 is just crap / bullshit .

&I want my perfect kisser .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar