<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 16, 2010 11:49 PM


Merajok eat ice cream .

Heikel got an LG phone and Ian got a Samsung phone . Two phones in a day . Bloody ass . Nevermind , I'll get my Iphone - soon . Wait uh wait . But Ian was nice and gave me his Boys Like Girls : World Tour concert tickets . &Guess who am I going with ? C. , but he has yet to let me know .

PS : Do you believe that I am actually working ? OMG , no right ?! Hahah . Today was my first day of training and tomorrow will be the second day of training . On Monday , it will be my first day of work . &Soon , I will be a manager . Hahah . And I will recruit people and feeling-feeling up . K. Bestf. , remember uh our plan ? Hahah . You know I know ; Better not tell anyone . Later they know , susah .

Anyways , I am going to bed . I woke up at 8.00 am after 5 hours of sleep . I am so deprive of sleep . I have to wake up by 10.00 am to get ready for my second training , and I haven't decide what I wanna wear . This is die ! Perhaps casual ? Tsk .

Nights and kisses .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar