<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 11:13 PM


Shot and get it done .

Person A :
Though I've learnt to control myself , part of me just wanna hit you till you beg for mercy . For your information , not only I who wanna do such actions to you . Trust me - Everyone is waiting for the perfect time to do so . Dude , you are on everyone's nerve . And , I don't need you to bullshit about me though you're just making me more popular than usual . Thanks but no thanks . I am well-educated unlike you . I am in an express stream , going abroad to study . PS : I have the money to do whatever I want . &I have a life : I don't lie to make me who I am today . I have my head held high , watching retards like you suffer . Say I'm proud ; Say whatever you please . But do take note that I have the last laugh . People like you are just human waste . There isn't a point for you to stay or even live . As day pass by , you're getting fucking dumb . Look at you . ' Sudah tua , tapi perangai macam budak-budak . ' Grow up ! PS : You don't need to get your fucking slut to get all fucked up . What is your motive ? If it is to get me jealous , well honey , you got it all wrong . Instead , I was about to puke at the sight of it . Ask my friends around . &Darling , you're a topic to talk about because you're fucking pathetic and I hear new stuffs about you . To my surprise , you're still fucking world . Carry on , dude .

Plan A , done . Waiting for the right time and soon , Plan B will fall into places . I am hoping he realise what he is up to , cause from my point of view , he is dumb stupid . &People , do pity KK . When you see him around , give 10-cent or maybe 50-cent . He needs the money because he is picking up cigg. from the dustbin and he is sleeping on stairs . Aww , such a sad story !

Fuck you .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar