<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:11 PM


You paint a smile on my face .

I met up with my Bishan Dudes and frankly speaking , I miss 'em sexy dudes . &I like messing with I. because he thinks he is superior , though he can't pronounce the word . Total laughing gas . PS : I don't understand any computer game because I don't play any . And no matter how much time you take to teach me , I will still not understand such geek games .

&I met A. after work . Skipped bus because this lil' ass wanted seats in the bus , but apparently , all the buses were pack . Bused back to B.Panjang , standing and hugging . A very long bus ride . We talked and kissed and spend sometime together . Less than a week is our first anniversary , though we are complicated . Right baby ?

PS : I saw someone at town and he seemed shocked to be seeing me with A. because back then , he and his friends used to talk shits about A. .

♥ , you're part of my sexy .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar