<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 26, 2010 11:07 PM


Fiction tears .

Some dudes are too good to be true because they may be all charming with their looks that makes girls go all over them and with their oh-so sweet talking . &Girls , these days , are dumbfounded with such characteristic and when they found out the truth , they blame the dude - Instead of themselves . It takes courage to blame yourself rather than others because in life , everyone tends to blame others ; Not wanting to take any responsibility .

&Speaking of which , I begin to wonder if there will be any dude who is charming but for real . I do go for looks which is important to me because image matters to me since it will create a suicidal for my reputation . Then after , I go for his charms which is like his character and attidude .

It really turns me off when the dude is good looking but he has this fucked-up personality . And I am sure enough that I will have a bad day I'm on a date with this dude . Been there , done that . I may pretend to enjoy my day and such , but as the day pass by , I tend to ignore him and continue with whatever I am up to . Also , it really bothers me if the dude can't accept who I am and if he starts comparing me to other girls especially his ex .

Anyways , I've seen plenty of dudes . None really get me going like a small kid wanting that Barbie Doll for her birthday . Y'know , the excitement ; the heart beating whenever you see him ? That kinda-thing . 'Em dudes may have the looks and charms but my instinct tells me otherwise .

&I am not keen into having any relationship because I'm sick and tired of guys trying to suck up to me . Where are all the original dudes ? Someone who tells me the truth and not lies . And that I am always their top 3 in their mind . I don't want any sweet talkers but I want someone for real . A person who likes/loves me for who I am - The princess who loves herself because she is happy with the way life is for her .

Are you ?


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar