<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 12, 2010 11:58 PM

Fuck 'em past and hey 'em future .

I wanna make it a point whereby everyone knows I am very particular about friends . I don't care if one of my friends are going to be my boyf. or if one of my friends so happens to be my ex . I want to make it clear so that all ya' mother fuckers know who I am . Okay ?

Since I was a lil' girl , Papah always made sure I pick friends . &Truthfully , I would ask him is this person is suitable to be my friend . At that point of time , I was young and naive . Hence , I would ask my father for the ' approval ' . If ya' the unlucky ones , I wouldn't even bother wasting my time talking to you . Because people like you are nuisance in my life .

Ever since then , I begin to pick friends . I dislike mixing with fat dudes because they repulse me . I have an issue with fat people , especially those repulsive ones because I fear of being fat and to me , fat is never and will never be sexy . &That is why I am anorexic . Trust me : The day I was anorexic was the day I pick up smoking . Ever heard of the smoking diet ?

I'm a person who looks at a person's image because to me , image is an important issue . No image = No reputation . Furthermore , I dislike someone who has a world of his own . Because he will always think that he is always on top of the world and everyone needs to bow down to him . Seriously , they need to fuck themselves .

Character and attitude wise is also another important issue . If ya' someone who is all fucked up , please be my guest and leave . From experience , I have a friend - an ex-boyf. to be specific . For this case , it will be my fucking pleasure to say who he is and I am sure that I will have his lil' possies telling me off because ' enough is enough , since FADLI has his problem of his own ' .

I thought Fadli was a gentlemen since he is 5 years older than me . To my surprise , he isn't any gentlemen any girl wants because he loves to lay his hands on me . Whenever there is a chance for him to hit me , he will hit me . And he will eventually say ' I'm sorry . I just lost control of myself . I guess my spirits took control of me . ' . How fuck can this particular dude be ? Frankly speaking , he thinks I am naive to believe such stories when the fact is , I am laughing my fucking ass off .

Y'see , I pity people like this and that is why I want them to fuck off from me . &It is because of him that I have phobia of being into a relationship . You will never know that the next guy will hit you , nor will you ever know that the guy will be another embarrassment to you . I can't forget the incident whereby Fadli kneels down for my father to forgive him . This is so kelepek , dude .

One more major issue : Etiquette / Manners . If ya' wanna be all fucked up with me , I suggest y'all make a move because once you piss me off ( especially girls ) , I tend to bitch about you till there is no tomorrow . &I hate those who fights back with someone older than yourself - like Fadli did to his mother .

So , who's your bitch ?

Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar