<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 11:14 PM


Fuck it .

You are always an avid reader of my blog , and the #01 hate-tagger . Though you always know my activities outside , I really wonder why you still wanna read my blog ? Like I told you before - A blog is whereby I let all my feelings out . If you really got something to say about it , fuck it . Afterall , I don't mention names except for initials . &If you think that I did blog about you , prove it . Because whatever I type , it may be for someone else . Please don't be so thick-skin to be thinking that my world revolves around you .

I don't mind getting hit , again . I really don't because you are at the losing point . Furthermore , it is easier for me to lead a life I have always wanted without you being in the way . The least you could do is to acknowledge my activities , that's all . I don't need you to have your say in it because , frankly speaking , I fuck care . I know what is best for me to be happy because I love myself .

Y'know what do I call people like you ? Sadist . You don't even wish to see me happy or even enjoi the way I plan my life to be . To me , it is like , I gotta abide your ways because you're of the higher rank . I rather pick what I want to do than to follow . &Trust me , once I'm old , I will always remember my past because I enjoyed the most of it .

Let me just conclude to you : I don't mind you hitting me nor do I mind you kicking me out .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar