<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 2:55 AM


Like isn't love .

There is plenty for me to say , but it will be a drag .

[ One ]
I know deep down , I like him . But somehow , I'm just afraid to love him because from what I know , he has girls liking him . Then again , he likes me . It is a fair play which leads to Plan B . &I know that time will tell and it will take a period of time for the both of us to develop such deeper feelings for one another . I pray that God will help me through .

[ Two ]
Life is pretty much choatic . I'm being kicked out and right now , I'm thinking of a remedy . &How I wished Mamah didn't migrate over to Perth . I miss her and I badly need her . But still , everything happen for a reason . May God always lead me through the right pathway in life .

Good night .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar