<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 11:12 PM


A mixture of thoughts .

Do you need me to tell you that I like you ? If yes , you can fuck yourself because no matter how much I like you , I won't make the first move though according to survey , ' most dudes expect the lady to make the first move ' . I'm a lady and as a lady , I act like one ( even if sometimes , I am like a party princess ) .

I don't need anyone to tell me that you like me or you got someone already . I don't give a fuck because in this damn world , there are plenty of dudes to choose from and I am pretty sure that there are better than you . What have I gotta lose ? Practically nothing . C'mon la , look at it : If you got the looks and the brains , who in the fucking hell wouldn't want you ? Precisely . It is like a whole package and the dumb fuck are the ones who can't see it . In simple terms , it is your loss and someone's gain . Everything in life is a game .

Enjoi !


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar