<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 7, 2010 11:08 PM


Now , who's my valentine ?

I will still celebrate V. day even if I have a valentine or not . Valentine is all about loving yourself and someone else . So , I love myself a lot and I will celebrate it myself by eating ice cream . But still , I want to know who is my valentine ( though I have ' rejected ' some dudes ) .

Meanwhile , I'm kinda proud of myself for not being in a relationship for 3 months plus . How amazing is that ? I must say that sometimes , being single is fun and sometimes , it begs to differ . &Having a relationship with no strings attached , is kinda irritating but it seems better . Get it ? However , I do feel that sometimes , I want a boyf. and sometimes , I wish I could kick my boyf. in his balls for being a fucking jerk .

One thing I miss is that I miss having someone by my side 24/7 ; That feeling of TLC . I'm a princess and like all princess , I need my prince charming . Only that sometimes , prince charming may be an asshole who is hidden behind all his ego . What can I say ? Boys will be boys . It is irritating but I like it . Ironic much .

Cupid ?


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar