<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:43 PM


Only a real man means what he says .

Though I just met Ai. , I miss him . Stupid doof boy . PS : You still owe me my xoxo , so , don't run away . &I wish you the best of luck for your future job . Luvya so the many many , my te'amo .

I am currently at B.'s house and P. is like playing the guitar . Supposedly , my plan was to meet RLA and BTA but semua malas . Perhaps tomorrow . &I have to attend a reunion dinner whereby it is at 7.00 pm but everyone is meeting one another at 3.00 pm , Paya Lebar's Coffee Bean . Wadahel wadahel . And I have no clue what to wear . Help help help .

&I am still sick . Doofest banget dweh .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar