<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 25, 2010 11:41 PM


There , there baby .

I called Encik when I reached home to ' report strength ' . And he asked me out for dinner , tomorrow . Fucking random but I know what is his main motive . This is what happens when you are at the losing end ; You will do whatever it is to suck up to them from losing . What a pity .

&If you give me 1K$ , I can at least buy 20 pairs of shoes . I love looking at shoes with P. , though it is gay . P. knows what I am looking for rather than B. . Trust me , not only shoes but clothes and bags . Just name it , he knows what I like . When the money is in my hand , I will ask P. to accompany me for a shopping spree . And I shall have my Chippys and Slice . Yay me !

PS : I think this will be a good time to ask for an iPhone . If not , worse comes to worse , I will ask for money to get my wardrobe filled up with tags .

I know I'm spoilt .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar