<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4270793279404114147?origin\x3dhttp://d-filaini.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 8, 2010 11:36 AM


You got it wrong .

I woke up at 6.45 am , before Valeska leaves for school , just to give her a kiss . She has been complaining to me that I don't spend enough time with her , ever since work started . Everyday , I leave home , she isn't back from school . And when I'm home , she is soundly asleep . I guess this lil' girl misses me so much and I want her to know that I'm always thinking of her .

Work starts at 3.00 pm , and I'm still deciding on what to wear since there is an event today . I got a hairstyle in mind but I doubt my maid can help me do it . &I'm like so lethargic . My ' tattoo ' still hurts but not as bad as yesterday , thanks to magnetic theraphy . I like !

I hope tomorrow's appointment will be up to my expectation ; Be it big or small . I'll just keep crossin' my lil' fingers and hope till there ain't no more hope . ( If RLA reads this , he will sure shake his head . ) And I hope S. comes for recruitment tomorrow . He did back out before and I am hoping he doesn't back out tomorrow . Insya'Allah .

PS : I am still clueless to who is my valentine .


Yours Truly ,



Drea Filaini
prettyhead-chika@hotmail.com

PS : I'll put you through bullshits cause I'm hating you , Baby !


♥Tumblr
Aeenn
Aidil Azhar
Amy Ameera
Atyqa
Danial Hariz
Elly
Farrah
Fieee Bekbek
Ina
Kechyq Sanchi
Melissa Ng
Mira Sherman
Munnie
Niniie Hershey
NuruL M.
Paula
Roy
Sonya
Yunni
Zulraidi Iskandar